As the Electrician for Morton Salt in Fairport, OH, you are responsible for general electrical maintenance, troubleshooting, installation and repair. You will also perform the following tasks:
- Assist mechanics in equipment repairs as directed
- Complete greasing, cleaning, and inspecting
- Fill out inspection sheets, timecards and other reports properly
- May be required to do minor welding and burning
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce, and is looking for talented individuals with:
- High school diploma or GED
- 5+ years of previous work experience as a Electrician in an industrial environment with a journeyman's card or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of heavy industrial/mining electrical maintenance practices and capable of reading schematics, calculating wire size and motor horsepower requirements for new installations.
- Knowledge in 480V 3-phase and 4160V 3-phase motor control center troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair.
- Familiarity with solid state, soft start, and PLC controls.
We Enrich Your LifeThrough a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Well Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
Attractive Benefits: You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
Excellent Commuting: The location is perfectly situated near expressways for an easy commute!