Marketing Director B2B
As the Marketing Director for the Business to Business team at Morton Salt in Chicago this person will be responsible for:
- North American B2B P&L
- Business Strategy Development & Execution
- Product Portfolio, including Innovation
- Building and Protecting Brand Equity in B2B Segments
- Pricing Strategy Development
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Tracking Key Initiative & Business Performance
Our company vales and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and is looking for a future team member with a minimum of 8 years of B2B Marketing and/or Business experience and an MBA degree preferred. In addition, this individual will have::
- P&L Management experience
- Strong business acumen with proven skills in Marketing, Brand and Finance
- Strategic mindset and the ability to translate strategy into action
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Proven record of success and the ability to lead and influence others
We Enrich Your LifeBy living our common K+S values across all our locations in the world: We are optimistic about our future, we are collaborative in building it and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities – and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations. You can look forward to:
Flexible Work Arrangements:
We believe that employees need to manage work and life. Employees are provided an opportunity to work from home one day a week.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
The Chicago location is perfectly situated near expressways and train stations for an easy commute!