Accounting Supervisor, Consolidation and Reporting
Published on: Apr 7, 2021
Reporting to Director of North American Accounting this role will be responsible for OU America Accounting activities and Financial Statements Consolidation. Additional responsibilities include:
- General accounting activities: responsible for the month end calendar and the completion of all tasks while working with our Shared Service Center to ensure timely and accurately deliverables.
- US GAAP & IFRS GAAP: Role is point of reference within OU America for all US GAAP & IFRS GAAP applications.
- Consolidation & Reporting: responsible for the monthly consolidation of OU Americas financial statements.
- USA entities accounting and audit monitoring: Planning accounting audits so all deliverables are completed and closed timely. Ensures the properly allocation of audits tasks to the appropriate team members.
- GL reconciliation monitoring done by ABC: Review the GL reconciliation done by the the Shared Services Team. Propose solutions, training & guidance for any issues raised within the GL reconciliations.
- Provide Finance support for any ongoing business initiatives.
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and encourages individuals with the equivalent combination of education and work experience. The ideal candidate will have:
A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, with a CPA
5 to 8 years’ experience in a similar position
Experience for working with an accounting share services center
Consolidation reporting working knowledge
Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS accounting standards
Knowledge of SAP
Excellent knowledge of Excel
We Enrich Your LifeBy living our common K+S values across all our locations in the world: We are optimistic about our future, we are collaborative in building it and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities – and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Wellness Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, Paid Parental Leave, Flexible Work Arrangements and Company Paid Holidays.
The location is perfectly situated near expressways and train stations for an easy commute! For the time being the team is working remote.