Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, this person will be responsible for performing a variety of assigned duties in the installation, maintenance, calibration, inspection, testing, troubleshooting, and repair of all plant electrical and instrumentation assets. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Read and interpret electrical blueprints and schematics to assist with troubleshooting of existing or installation of new electrical systems, providing mark-ups to deliver "as-built" details when needed
- Work together with the facility electrical team to provide daily and off-hours electrical and instrumentation support to meet production needs
- Safely utilize the tools and equipment required to perform electrical tasks including, but not limited to: conduit benders, threading machines, hand and power tools, drill press, rigging, scissor lifts, articulating lifts, forklifts, etc.
- May perform routine tasks such as lubrication, cleaning, and inspection of industrial equipment
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and encourages individuals with the equivalent combination of education and work experience. The ideal candidate will have:
- Four years of training and experience is required from a DoL registered apprenticeship program.
- A valid Journeyman's Card
- A Journeyman Electrician license is preferred
We Enrich Your LifeWe Enrich Your Life by living our common K+S values across all locations in the world: We are optimistic about our future, we are collaborative in building it and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities - and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
This is UsWe enrich life through the sustainable extraction and refinement of minerals to indispensable products and through our working environment, which is unique. Because it stands for everything that really matters in life: More trust, teamwork and meaningfulness for more than 14.000 employees in over 90 locations on five continents. Welcome to K+S.
Be part of our team
Apply by 5/7/21