Reporting to the Production Supervisor, this person will be responsible for the maintenance, repair and inspection of all mechanical equipment in the facility.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform a wide variety of skilled and semi-skilled troubleshooting, maintenance, modification and repair work such as automatic and semi-automatic bagging equipment, conveying, palletizing, service equipment and general facility maintenance
- Operate all equipment throughout the facility on an as needed basis
- Perform machine set-up for production runs
- Perform routine tasks such as; lubrication, cleaning and regular inspection of operations.
- Provide emergency and unscheduled repairs
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce, and is looking for talented individuals with:
- One to three years of industrial maintenance experience
- Basic computer and inventory skills and experience
- Knowledge of safety rules and regulations
- Knowledge of packaging equipment, belt conveyors, screw conveyors, screeners and mechanical equipment
- Ability to read blueprints, specifications and technical materials
We Enrich Your LifeBy living our common K+S values across all our locations in the world: We are optimistic about our future, we are collaborative in building it and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations.
You can look forward to:
Company Health & Well Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH - a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
This is UsWe enrich life through the sustainable extraction and refinement of minerals to indispensable products and through our working environment, which is unique. Because it stands for everything that really matters in life: More trust, teamwork and meaningfulness for more than 14.000 employees in over 90 locations on five continents. Welcome to K+S.
Be part of our team
Apply by 5/10/21