Sr Business Analyst, Brand Finance
Critical finance partner to Sales and Marketing organization with core tasks as follows:
Segment level profitability analysis, forecasting and reporting; present and provide guidance to business teams
Analyzing and presenting business & financial trends; identifying key factors affecting/driving performance and providing action-oriented insights
Leading integration of business insights into the financial forecast
Partnering with sales and marketing to drive key initiatives
Annual long-term strategy planning and budgeting, providing financial outlook on sales and margins
Acting as Finance Lead for strategic projects; P&L development, ROI analysis and presenting financials to leadership team
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and encourages individuals with the equivalent combination of education and work experience. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in finance and 5+ years of finance and business-related experience is required. P&L management experience is also required. Candidates should have:
- Well-rounded business acumen with skills in financial planning, budgeting and reporting
- Strong analytical ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems.
- Some project management experience
- Strong understanding of costing and expense management
- Foundational knowledge of calculating ROI on trade and A&P investments
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- The ability to work well cross functionally with all levels of employees.
- SAP and BW or other relevant data warehouse experience preferred
- Outlook, Excel, Word and Power point skills
Travel is expected to be about 5%
We Enrich Your LifeBy living our common K+S values across all our locations in the world: We are optimistic about our future, we are collaborative in building it and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities – and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Wellness Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, Paid Parental Leave, Flexible Work Arrangements and Company Paid Holidays.
The location is perfectly situated near expressways and train stations for an easy commute! For the time being we are all still working remote.