Therefore, you will:
- Maintain plant operational mechanical equipment, diagnosing malfunctioning equipment, troubleshooting mechanical processes, and repair mechanical plant assets.
- Fabricate, construct and maintain mechanical equipment due to process changes and/or improvements
- Follow the policies, rules and regulations of the corporation including obtaining the appropriate safe work permits (high work, lock out, etc.)
- Responsible for product quality, safety and legality during daily maintenance duties. This includes quality checks after repairs.
- Carry out routine inspections (OPI) and maintenance (PM) of plant process equipment.
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce, and is looking for talented individuals with:
Three to five years experience in an industrial environment;
Ability to work on NIGHT SHIFT
Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team;
Must have excellent welding and fabrication skills;
Familiarity with all legislated obligations, operating permits and trade licences is required;
Must have a sound knowledge of hydraulics, pumps, motors, conveyors, shaft alignment, pulleys, belts and bearings and the ability to troubleshoot/diagnose failures of the same;
Strong verbal and written communication skills;
We offer an excellent compensation package
• Competitive salary
• Excellent fringe benefits
We Enrich Your LifeBy living our company values accr4oss all our locations we are optomistic about our future and are looking for a new team member at our Grantsville Ut site.
It's more than just the white, granular seasoning that enhances the flavour of so many foods. Salt is one of the most widely used minerals on Earth. It's a natural preservative that inhibits the growth of bacteria, and an essential element in our diet.
We are the leader in the United States!
Under the general direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, assist and tend to the charge and control of maintaining operational equipment from final production equipment to motors and pumps. The position also entails troubleshooting equipment malfunctions, and altering machinery to suite process changes and/or improvements. The incumbent is also responsible for aiding to ensure the required standard of product quality, safety, and legality. THIS POSITION IS FOR THE NIGHT SHIFT-12 HOUR SHIFTS