Regional Quality Manager
This position provides leadership, direction, and oversight to specific manufacturing locations, for Quality and Product Safety. This role exists to ensure the facility delivers the required standards of quality and product safety according to Morton policies, procedures, and practices. This role is also responsible for delivery of continuous improvement and working with Corporate Quality in the execution of company programs. The role delivers these accountabilities through direct involvement with operations, supply chain, corporate quality, and the plants leadership team
1. Working with the local facility Quality Managers, direct the Quality activities of manufacturing sites,Responsible for direct supervision for all Quality personnel at these facilities.
2. Investigate, act, and resolve customer Quality issues at the assigned facilities.
3. Monitor compliance to quality policy and programs and participate in semi-Annual Quality Reviews
4. Provide guidance pertaining to RCA's and approve CAPA related activities pertaining to complaints, audit findings and non-conformances.
5. Drive continuous improvement activities throughout assigned facilities.
6. Provide leadership to sites pertaining to quality requirements of new product development and/or product/process changes.
7. Work with assigned facilities to insure quality objectives (KPI's) are reported, targets met, and improvement activities pursued where needed.