The Project Execution Planner reports to the Project Execution SI to get support and mentorship as required. The Project Execution Planner works with the Project Planner Lead for the coordination of P&T Project & Construction Management teams internal planning requirements and interface activities with Operations needed to assist the team in progressing execution activities. Project Execution Planner holds the status of LOTO Authority for P&T. This role is involved in all projects and works closely with Const/Comm Coordinators and Project Planner Lead to ensure their project requirements are met. The goals are to protect both our personnel and assets while executing work as efficiently as possible. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the Project Execution Superintendent to match our P&T Department goals and objectives
- Cross functional responsibilities with Engineering, Project Management, Procurement, Scheduling, change mgmt., doc mgmt., QAQC, contractor coordination
- Vendor management – lead the planning, scheduling and execution of vendor requirements across multiple projects as necessary
- Construction/Commissioning Planning Responsibilities; provide PMs with budgetary estimates for Commissioning execution using IFR drawings, Doc mgmt. – Review SDDL to ensure required Vendor docs are included in Purchase Order Deliverables, create Work Orders in SAP for use during Execution by Construction & Commissioning, assist Construction Coordinators and Project Managers in reserving materials to Work Orders as required
- HSSE; support the Bethune Site HSSE efforts throughout all stages of construction and commissioning
- Interface Responsibilities; act as site interface between Engineering/Project Managers and Production teams, responsible for P&T shut down coordination with Production, create P6 schedules for jobs that have Operational impact, manage SAP Work Orders to capture plant outage related scopes of work, reviews drawing packages within the Project team looking for synergies to shorten outages and ensure items are not missed
We enrich your life
We are committed to being a company where every employee can contribute, grow and thrive, and where we reflect the diverse communities in which we live and work. We are working toward a truly inclusive environment, because we know that the amazing array of differences in our backgrounds, competencies, experiences, race, gender, age, beliefs, sexual orientation, identity and their intersections is key to the longevity, sustainability and growth of our organization.
In a career with K+S Potash Canada (KSPC), you can look forward to:
Good People and Great Culture
Be part of a team committed to building an innovative and diverse culture. KSPC is growing our business, delivering exciting new opportunities, and giving back to the communities where we live and work.
Challenge and Growth
We support your growth and potential through professional development, training, and a robust performance recognition program.
Our total target compensation is competitive and benchmarked to the market. We have a Pay-for-Performance philosophy that includes two components: fixed (base) pay, and a short-term incentive (bonus) that rewards employees for their contributions towards corporate, team and individual successes.
Our comprehensive, employer-paid benefits program includes Life, Disability, Health and Dental, as well as competitive Retirement benefits, Employee and Family Assistance Program, paid work time to help out in your community (volunteer with a sports team or a charitable organization of your choice) and more! We offer a Health Spending Account for extras, like more expensive glasses, or a Wellness Account that covers recreational items, like your park camping fees, hunting or fishing license, and your gym membership.
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and encourages individuals with the equivalent combination of education and work experience. The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Industrial project background with safe work practices
- PMP, Power Engineering, Instrumentation, Electrical, Millwright certifications are an preferred (Diploma/JM)
- Journeyman trade certification is an asset
- Safety conscious with good planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrates effective relationship building skills (participates. leads in team, actively shares knowledge, respects differences of opinions, receives feedback openly)
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills
This position is based at our Bethune, SK location
Employment is subject to successfully completing KSPC’s pre-employment checks which may include criminal record check, education verification, functional fitness evaluation and drug and alcohol testing.
To ensure consideration for this role, please apply by Feb 08, 2023.
Be part of our team
Apply by 2/9/23