Reporting to the Operations Interface Lead, you will be responsible to provide a critical link between the Ramp-Up project and the Production Department. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide key production input into the front-end engineering and design of the Bethune Ramp-Up project
- Develop and coordinate with a network of production staff in all areas of the Bethune Mine site to ensure operational requirements, best practices, lessons learned, and production considerations are identified and documented
- Participate in both the Ramp- Production Management Operating Systems to ensure consistent bi-directional communication between the Production department and the Ramp-Up Project
- Support the identification, classification and mitigation of project operational risks
- Facilitate meetings, workshops, and one on ones with relevant parties to ensure timely exchanges of information
We enrich your life
We are committed to being a company where every employee can contribute, grow and thrive, and where we reflect the diverse communities in which we live and work. We are working toward a truly inclusive environment, because we know that the amazing array of differences in our backgrounds, competencies, experiences, race, gender, age, beliefs, sexual orientation, identity and their intersections is key to the longevity, sustainability and growth of our organization.
In a career with K+S Potash Canada (KSPC), you can look forward to:
Good People and Great Culture
Be part of a team committed to building an innovative and diverse culture. KSPC is growing our business, delivering exciting new opportunities, and giving back to the communities where we live and work.
Challenge and Growth
We support your growth and potential through professional development, training, and a robust performance recognition program.
Our total target compensation is competitive and benchmarked to the market. We have a Pay-for-Performance philosophy that includes two components: fixed (base) pay, and a short-term incentive (bonus) that rewards employees for their contributions towards corporate, team and individual successes.
Our comprehensive, employer-paid benefits program includes Life, Disability, Health and Dental, as well as competitive Retirement benefits, Employee and Family Assistance Program, paid work time to help out in your community (volunteer with a sports team or a charitable organization of your choice) and more! We offer a Health Spending Account for extras, like more expensive glasses, or a Wellness Account that covers recreational items, like your park camping fees, hunting or fishing license, and your gym membership.
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and encourages individuals with the equivalent combination of education and work experience. The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years’ production experience in potash or heavy industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in working with operational, trades and technical staff
Employment is subject to successfully completing KSPC’s pre-employment checks which may include criminal record check, education verification, functional fitness evaluation and drug and alcohol testing.
To ensure consideration for this role, please apply by December 09, 2022.