Reporting to Director of E-Commerce this person will be responsible for following:
Lead sales forecasting and projection activities for demand planning.
Manage execution of everyday business with Amazon, BOXED and other emerging channels, including listings maintenance, promotional planning, and customer relationships.
Deliver target budget and new product distribution goals.
Work with supply chain to develop best practices for order management and delivery..
Manage catalog pricing and deductions for Amazon and other pure play accounts.
Support e-commerce strategies and tactical plans through understanding of brand/category/retailer dynamics & objectives, business plans, marketing drivers and key metrics.
Manage internal processes and external vendors to ensure that we have updated digital product content and data attributes for all relevant Morton products.
Implement measurement plans that demonstrate delivery against business and initiative objectives.
Plan and monitor Amazon paid search marketing campaigns.
Support e-commerce leadership on innovation projects.
Assist with e-commerce marketplace expansion by evaluating newer selling models
Preferred location Chicago, will also consider a remote option
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and encourages individuals with the equivalent combination of education and work experience. The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or sales
- 3-5 years of experience in e-commerce. CPG Grocery e-commerce experience is preferred with proven depth of knowledge in e-commerce.
- Prior experience with Amazon platforms (Vendor Central, Fresh, Seller Central) is required. Experience in Grocery e-commerce is highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge in broad e-business including Digital Marketing & Online Growth Drivers.
- Ability to quickly adapt into a new organization and make immediate impact
- Ability to influence and interact with senior management.
- Strong collaborator, with superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects.
We Enrich Your LifeBy living our common K+S values across all our locations in the world: We are optimistic about our future, we are collaborative in building it and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities – and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Wellness Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.