As the Reliability Engineer for Morton Salt in Fairport, OH, you are responsible for developing and implementing the proactive maintenance and reliability strategy, supporting the objectives of the facility in order to achieve business goals. It is a lead role for driving continuous improvement and reliability excellence in existing and future manufacturing systems. You will also perform the following tasks:
- Creates and participates in reliability improvement initiatives providing guidance to the Maintenance personnel.
- Promote and lead root cause problem solving teams to improve equipment reliability and reduce overall assets costs.
- Evaluate existing manufacturing systems and execute actions to drive safety, productivity, quality, and cost improvements. Oversees PDM work.
- Leads and facilitates Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) for critical equipment, identifying specific failure modes, and corrective/preventative actions.
- Defines, develops and optimizes Preventative and Predictive maintenance strategies / technologies / quality / frequency to provide the most cost-effective outcome for the business.
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and encourages individuals with the equivalent combination of education and work experience. The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology, or Electrical Engineering Technology from an accredited institution, or equivalent..
- Experience operating in a maintenance and reliability environment.
- Experience with computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS)
- Experience in Predictive/Condition Based Monitoring technologies, such as Vibration Analysis, Thermography, Ultrasonic Examination, Oil Analysis, etc.
- A working knowledge of principles and concepts of Lean Manufacturing.
We Enrich Your LifeThrough a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Well Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
The location is perfectly situated near expressways for an easy commute!