Sr Manager Plant Controlling Evap/SolarWest
Published on: Feb 8, 2021
As the Sr Manager Plant Controlling for the Evap. and Solar Plants based in Chicago, you are responsible for the following duties:
- Plant cost/variance accounting related month-end close activities.
- Plant budgets & forecasts.
- Inventory systems and valuations.
- Team with the Financial accounting staff.
- Manage and develop local plant controllers.
- Participate in strategic development of the plant operations with an emphasis on operating cost performance.
- Understand drivers of product cost developments.
- CAPEX spending and project system update.
- Prepare ad-hoc Cost analysis and improve the quality on Financial information.
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce, and is looking for talented individuals with:
Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
Professional designation (CPA or MBA preferred
Team Project management skills
Knowledge of SAP
Excellent knowledge of Excel
We Enrich Your LifeBy living our common K+S values across all our locations in the world: We are optimistic about our future, we are collaborative in building it and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities – and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Wellness Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
The location is perfectly situated near expressways and train stations for an easy commute! We are all working remote during the pandemic but look forward to being back in the office at some point.