General Manufacturing Sales Manager
Published on: Feb 4, 2021
As the General Manufacturing Sales Manager for the Morton Salt Sales Team you are responsible for the following:
- Achieving Morton annual revenue, margin, market share and volume plans for the channel
- Develop and implement strategic customer business plans to deliver profitable sales growth. .
- Develop a distributor go to market strategy to include development of a standard process for prioritizing key distributor partners and training distributors on optimizing the Morton Salt portfolio.
- Work cross functionally with Brand and Customer Marketing Directors to develop and execute customer & channel strategies.
- Evaluate industry best practices
- Assess attractive market voids and develop strategies to realize this potential.
- Work with other Morton functional areas to achieve goals and ensure customer commitments are met or exceeded for supply chain, invoice accuracy, order management, etc. Lead performance management, personnel development and succession planning for B2B General Manufacturing sales organization
- Lead performance management, personnel development and succession planning for B2B General Manufacturing sales organization
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce, and is looking for talented individuals with:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in business required. MBA desired.
- Required 5 years of sales experience. 1–3 years of management experience in B2B sales organization.
- Strong organization, presentation, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proven leadership in sales management role.
- Critical thinking skills and a “bias for action”.
- Ability to coach and develop a team of professionals
We Enrich Your LifeBy living our common K+S values across all our locations in the world: We are optimistic about our future, we are collaborative in building it and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities – and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations.
You can look forward to:
Company Health & Wellness Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
The location is perfectly situated near expressways and train stations for an easy commute! We are all working remote during the pandemic but look forward to returning to the office.