Director of Talent Acquisition and Development
Published on: Feb 4, 2021, Updated on: Feb 9, 2021
As the Talent Acquisition Leader for Morton Salt in Chicago, this person will be responsible for:
- Build and execute a talent acquisition and learning strategy which aligns to the organization’s Inclusion and Diversity strategy.
- Provide Global Process Ownership over the Recruiting Modules in Workday, including updating of job aides, creation of processes, and providing ad hoc support to key stakeholders.
- Lead Leadership Development Program across the organization, including internal initiatives and external vendor management.
- Maintain data and report on key metrics associated with area of responsibility, driving high performance and continuous improvement, while ensuring compliance with government regulations.
- Provide instruction & guidance to corporate and field HR teams related to effective diversity sourcing, pre-employment testing, skillset evaluation, and behavioral interviewing techniques.
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce, and is looking for talented individuals with:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related discipline required.
- 7+ years of experience in a Corporate Human Resources environment, with specialization in Talent Acquisition and Talent Development.
- Experience working in an industrial and/or manufacturing setting
- Possess highly developed interviewing/ behavioral assessment techniques.
- Strong organization, training, presentation, negotiation, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must be organized, able to work under time constraints, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
We Enrich Your LifeThrough a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Wellness Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.