Reporting to the Mill Manager, this person will be responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the Mill department, on the midnight shift. Additional responsibilities include:
- Direct responsibility and supervision for hourly employees in all aspects of the preparation of salt.
- Assist in the operations of the Mill bagging, supersacks, pretzel and pellet production and bagging.
- Direct maintenance performed in the Mill and Loading departments.
- Coordinate operations with other departments, including Quality Control and Engineering to assure quality standards, operating consistency and efficiency.
- Perform the inspection and testing of finished and in-process products as well as packaging and ingredient materials to ensure quality levels are consistent with Salt divisional and regulatory standards.
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and is looking for talented individuals with:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related field preferred
- Three years of Mill or Packaging operations experience
- One to three years of supervisory experience
- Problem resolution and decision-making skills
We Enrich Your LifeBy living our common K+S values across all locations in the world: We are optimistic about our future, we are collaborative in building it and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities- and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations.
You can look forward to:
Attractive Benefits: You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.