As an Industrial Electrician at Morton Salt in Rittman, Ohio, this person will be responsible for:
· Installing all types of control equipment, aligns and installs all types of motors and
generators and provides power for it.
· Locating and correcting any line faults or grounds.
· Performing all types of electrical trouble-shooting.
· Installs and repairs all electrical equipment.
· Maintains, repairs and installs substations, power centers, distribution and control centers,
including structure and switch gear of all voltages from 69 kilovolts down.
· Working from complicated wiring diagrams requiring a knowledge of modern and up-to-date
Four or more years of electrical experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment
An electrical journeyman's card or equivalent
Well versed with the National Electric Code
We Enrich Your LifeThrough a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Well Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
The location is perfectly situated near expressways and train stations for an easy commute!
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE