Sr SAP Project Manager Plant Operations
Reporting to Sr SAP Business Process Manager Plant Operations this person will be responsible for working closely with their Multinational Business Partners to support existing applications and find new solutions to real world problems. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with internal and external partners to understand requests, gather requirements, and assist with ROI and risk analysis
- Define and manage functional roadmaps related to areas of responsibility
- Make recommendations on functional and technical improvements to the application land scape
- Manage moderate size SAP and related projects to completion
- Work closely with other team members, locally , regionally and globally, with proactive sharing of expertise, to improve and ensure team success
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce, and is looking for talented individuals with:
- Experience in one or more of the following : SAP APO Demand and Supply functionality and/or SAP ECC 6.0 PP, and/or QM , 4 years & 2 full life cycle implementations desired in one or all areas.
- Experience with SAP Planning, Production and/or Quality related Master Data
- Experience with Planning, scheduling and quality processes
- Experience with end-user support in one or more of SAP APO Demand and Supply Planning and/or SAP PP and/or QM , providing a high level of customer satisfaction
Demonstrated experience with large Enterprise ERP implementations in the areas of technical design specification, development, and knowledge transfer.
In addition the following are advantageous:
Basic understanding of SAP ECC 6.0 and any of the core modules (CO, FI, HR, MM, LE, SD) and manufacturing and consumer products business processes
Experience designing and configuring solutions using APO Global ATP function
Experience designing and configuration solutions in SAP IBP S/4
Experience with other manufacturing plant related process such as Environmental, Health and Safety for either SAP or non-SAP systems
Experience with the budgeting process (LTP) in SAP ECC 6.0
Basic understanding of SAP BW system and query design
Experience managing small to mid size projects, certification as a project manager is a plus
We Enrich Your LifeThrough a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to working in a multinational team to ensure that IT needs are met in the functional areas of Planning, Production and Environmental, Health & Safety, and Quality.
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
The location is perfectly situated near expressways and train stations for an easy commute!