Mill Laborer/Machine Operator
Published on: Nov 20, 2020
As a Laborer for the Mill Department (Packaging and Shipping of Salt Products) your responsibilities will include:
- Tasks such as cleaning, sweeping, sanitizing, cleaning bins, unloading package material, supplying fill stations with packing materials, labels or boxes, making trash bales, etc.
- Filling paper bags with salt, guiding them through a sewing head to seal them and palletizing the finished products
- Driving a fork lift to move product in the facility
- Assisting workers of a higher classification in performing their tasks.
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce, and is looking for talented individuals with:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
- Personal responsibility including respect, inclusion, and cooperation.
We Enrich Your LifeMorton Salt
South Hutchinson Kansas
A salt evaporation crystallization plant
Morton Salt in Hutchinson, Kansas is a great place to have a career.
Through a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Wellness Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.