Chief Financial Officer
As the Chief Financial Officer for the KSPC team, and a member of the KSPC Senior Leadership Team you will:
- Lead, direct and manage financial operations to preserve company assets, oversee treasury processes and report accurate financial results as per IFRS and Group Accounting policies.
- Lead, direct and manage the Controlling function including the budget and forecasting processes, as well as providing financial support with regards to decision making.
- Lead, direct and manage all tax related issues to ensure compliance with the law, K+S AG group directives as well as special arrangements like Transfer Pricing, Advance Pricing Agreement (in negotiation with tax authorities of Canada and Germany).
- Lead, direct and manage the enterprise risk program (ERP) for the company and the respective mitigation through insurance.
- Collaborate with other members of the Senior Leadership team to create and cultivate KSPC’s long-term strategic and financial plans.
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and encourages individuals with the equivalent combination of education and work experience. The ideal candidate will have:
- Masters in Accounting or Finance or equivalent education including CPA or equivalent
- Minimum of 8-12 years’ progressive work experience (K+S plant controlling and/or mining experience is preferred)
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ people management experience
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and management skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written English communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to transform culture
- Strong intercultural competence
- Successful candidates must be eligible to travel outside of Canada as travel may be required
Successful candidates may be entitled to relocation assistance.
Employment is subject to successfully completing KSPC’s pre-employment checks which may include criminal record check, education verification, functional fitness evaluation and drug & alcohol testing.
To ensure consideration for this role, please apply by December 18, 2020.
We are committed to building an inclusive and representative workforce, including Indigenous people, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities.
We Enrich Your LifeBy living our common K+S values across all our locations in the world: We are optimistic about our future, we are collaborative in building it and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities – and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations. You can look forward to:
Good People and Great Culture
Have the opportunity to be part of a team committed to building a new and diverse culture. At KSPC we are growing our operations, delivering exciting new opportunities, and investing heavily in the communities where we live and work.
Challenge and Growth
We support your growth potential (support of professional development) and recognition of performance.
Our total target compensation is competitive and benchmarked to the market. We have a Pay for Performance philosophy that includes two components, fixed (base) pay and short term incentive (bonus) that rewards employees for their contributions towards corporate, team and individual successes.
A comprehensive, employer paid, benefits program which includes Life, Disability, Health and Dental as well as competitive Retirement benefits, Employee and Family Assistance Program PLUS great extras such as, paid work time to help out in your Community (volunteer with a sports team or a charity of your choice) and company money to allocate to your favourite charity! A Health Spending Account for extras, like more expensive glasses, and the Wellness Account covers recreational items, like your park camping fees, hunting or fishing license, and can help pay for your gym membership.