The position primarily supports meeting packaging needs, and provides critical support to new packaging initiatives, package design/innovation, and sustainability.
You will also perform the following tasks:
- Coordinate and lead packaging functional testing including outside lab testing, plant trials and supplier qualifications on new, or modified packaging and packaging processes.
- Understand and communicate emerging packaging trends, industry best practices, and recycling with a focus on performance drivers of packaging materials.
- Collaborate and partner with suppliers and co-manufacturers to address both quality initiated technical challenges and support new technology opportunities.
- To be the subject matter expert for development and commercialization of packaging and material systems within the innovation framework.
- Ensure close collaboration between key functional partners across Quality, R&D, Operations, Marketing, and Distribution to drive results.
Our company vales and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and is looking for a future team member with 4-7 years’ experience and a Packaging Engineering degree, or equivalent work experience. In addition, this individual will be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and TOPS.
By living our common K+S values across all our locations in the world: We are optimistic about our future, we are collaborative in building it and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities – and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations.
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.