Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
The Can Line Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for proactively maintaining and repairing Can Line equipment to ensure the effective and reliable operation of machinery and equipment, while maintaining the quality of the product. Your responsibilities will include performing various jobs calling for specialized skills such as, but not limited to:
- Building, installing and repairing round can packaging equipment (such as the presses, cappers, filler, tube-winder, labeler, belt conveyors, etc.)
- Troubleshooting breakdowns or stoppages of any machine or equipment.
- Replacing, repairing, or modifying worn-out or broken parts;
- Performing preventative and predictive Maintenance activities
- Assisting other servicepersons or maintenance crafts persons when necessary, as directed by the Supervisor and/or Can Line Maintenance Lead Person, however, normally works alone.
This is typically a Monday – Friday, Evening shift position.
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce, and is looking for talented individuals with:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Previous industrial maintenance experience required.
- Personal responsibility including respect, inclusion, and cooperation.
We Enrich Your LifeMorton Salt
South Hutchinson Kansas
A salt evaporation crystallization plant
Morton Salt in Hutchinson, Kansas is a great place to have a career.
Through a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Wellness Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.