Reporting to the Mill Supervisor, this person will be responsible for a variety of manual tasks on varying shifts as required, inside and outside of the facility and in all departments. Frequently demands considerable manual exertion. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- loading and unloading supplies, materials, trimmings, package materials and equipment, etc.
- Cleaning lunchrooms, restrooms, removing trash, etc.
- Occasional operation of power tools and mobile equipment
- Cleaning yard and work areas
- New construction, repair and maintenance to the buildings and grounds, including equipment.
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce, and is looking for talented individuals with:
- High School diploma/GED
- One to three years of industrial experience preferred
- Self-motivated, hands-on individual with strong team and communication skills
We Enrich Your LifeBy living our common K+S values across all our locations in the world: We are optimistic about our future, we are collaborative in building it and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities-and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations.
You can look forward to: Company Health & Well Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH - a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
This is UsWe enrich life through the sustainable extraction and refinement of minerals to indispensable products and through our working environment, which is unique. Because it stands for everything that really matters in life: More trust, teamwork and meaningfulness for more than 14.000 employees in over 90 locations on five continents. Welcome to K+S.
Be part of our team
Apply by 12/15/20