Quality Control Laboratory Technician
As the Quality Control Lab Technician for the Quality Department at Morton Salt in Fairless Hills, PA, you are responsible for all functions within a professional lab setting; performing daily and weekly testing of salt quality, as well as, additive chemical levels. You will also perform the following tasks:
- Assist Quality Manager with remaining compliant with all internal and external regulators, including ISO and the FDA
- Performing quality trainings to all employees on an as-needed basis
- Conducting internal audits of GMP's, Housekeeping, Glass and Brittle Plastic etc.
- Create and update forms and SOP's, as needed
- Perform daily walkthrough's of facility to ensure proper procedures are being followed and documented
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce, and is looking for talented individuals with:
- High attention to detail
- A flexible, can-do attitude
- Prior experience with FSMA and ISO
- Computer skills, such as: Microsoft Office and SAP
We Enrich Your LifeThrough a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Wellness Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
The location is perfectly situated near expressways and train stations for an easy commute!