Published on: Oct 1, 2020, Updated on: Oct 6, 2020
Performs a variety of tasks from unskilled to skilled and is the labor pool from which additional or vacant bid jobs are filled on a daily, weekly or longer basis
- High school degree or equivalent educational experience;
- Must be 18 years of age
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 65 pounds
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Must be able to work at heights in excess of 20 feet
- Must be able to wear approximately 20-30 pounds of safety gear for duration of shift
- Must be able to complete shift durations from 8 to 12 hours in an 85F environment while completing manual labor.
- Must be able to apply for an ATF license through Morton Salt; obtain a shot firer’s certification from the State of Ohio within 2 years’ time and maintain the certification thereafter.
- Able to work independently and as an active member of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Prior experience with heavy equipment is a positive but due to specific nature mining equipment not required.
We Enrich Your LifeThrough a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Well Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
The location is perfectly situated near expressways and train stations for an easy commute!