Plans, develops, implements and supervises the mine site electrical power distribution network plus the individual control circuit for the mine site equipment.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience mining electrical power distribution, hoists, and material handling controls, and mining machinery electrics
· Minimum of five years of plc/controls experience
· Must be able to communicate and train employees in electrical troubleshooting practices and procedures
· 5 years of supervision experience required
· Must be able to obtain State of Ohio Underground Foreman’s Certification within one years’ time (3yrs CERT)
· Must be able to be deemed competent person by CFR30 46.2 within six months’ time.
We Enrich Your LifeThrough a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Well Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
The location is perfectly situated near expressways and train stations for an easy commute!