Published on: Oct 2, 2020, Updated on: Feb 11, 2021
Supervises and directs maintenance department in repairs of mobile and stationary equipment, electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic equipment.
- At least 3 years underground maintenance experience.
- At least 5 years underground experience.
- Have Underground Mine Foreman’s Certification Certificate for State of Ohio
- Must be able to understand parts book, technical maintenance annuals
- Should be able to read hydraulic schematics and blueprints
We Enrich Your LifeThrough a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Well Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
The location is perfectly situated near expressways and train stations for an easy commute!