The Accounting Administrator will work closely with the Finance department to provide accurate and timely processing of vendor/employee payable transactions and financial information through invoice documentation. This is a term position until August 2024.
The successful candidate will:
- Process incoming vendor invoices
- Coordination of KSPC AP inbox including editing vendor emails to the form required for VIM intake
- Mailing of printed cheques
- Scanning and filing of documents
- Create shopping carts
- Archiving paper documents according to tax regulations
- Fill in for reception in special circumstances
- Preparing travel arrangements and processing expense claims
- Compiling and editing presentations, spreadsheets and word documents
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and encourages individuals with the equivalent combination of education and work experience. The ideal candidate will have:
- Certificate or diploma in business administration
- 1-5 years experience in accounts payable
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with others as a team-
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- SAP experience considered an asset
Employment is subject to successfully completing KSPC’s pre-employment checks which may include criminal record check, education verification, functional fitness evaluation and drug & alcohol testing. Additionally, employment is subject to being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 including showing proof of vaccination will be required, with minimal exceptions, unless prohibited by applicable law.
K+S Potash Canada is committed to building an inclusive and representative workforce, including Indigenous people, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities.
To ensure consideration for this role, please apply by August 7, 2022.
Your BenefitsBy living our common K+S values across all our locations in the world: We are optimistic about our future, we are collaborative in building it and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities – and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations. You can look forward to:
Good People and Great Culture
Have the opportunity to be part of a team committed to building a new and diverse culture. At KSPC we are growing our operations, delivering exciting new opportunities, and investing heavily in the communities where we live and work.
Challenge and Growth
We support your growth potential (support of professional development) and recognition of performance.
Our total target compensation is competitive and benchmarked to the market. We have a Pay for Performance philosophy that includes two components, fixed (base) pay and short term incentive (bonus) that rewards employees for their contributions towards corporate, team and individual successes.
A comprehensive, employer paid, benefits program which includes Life, Disability, Health and Dental as well as competitive Retirement benefits, Employee and Family Assistance Program PLUS great extras such as, paid work time to help out in your Community (volunteer with a sports team or a charity of your choice) and company money to allocate to your favourite charity! A Health Spending Account for extras, like more expensive glasses, and the Wellness Account covers recreational items, like your park camping fees, hunting or fishing license, and can help pay for your gym membership.