As the Sanitation Technician for the Environmental Health & Safety team at Morton Salt in Port Canaveral, this person will be responsible for:
- Perform specific housekeeping duties throughout the facility grounds and warehouse, with particular attention to high touch/traffic areas
- Understand the importance of occupational health and safety, product safety, legality and quality and informs the EHS Manager, Quality Control (QC) Manager and General Manager of any issues
- Understanding all Quality, Environmental Health and Safety (QEHS) policies, especially those pertinent to the facility’s Safety and HACCP program, and how they apply to facility sanitation
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and some holidays
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce, and is looking for talented individuals with:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to bend, stoop, twist, reach, climb stairs, work in various environments, work off platforms and/or ladders, work on grated areas and be able to lift up to sixty-five (65) pounds
We Enrich Your LifeThrough a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Wellness Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
The Port Canaveral location is perfectly situated near several major expressways for an easy commute!