Reporting to the Document Control Supervisor, you will manage and administrate the core tasks of document control, technical structure administration, and technical communication. The technical document administrator is required to efficiently maintain, update, and manage all technical documentation for the Bethune Mine operation, Ramp-Up project, and Capital Projects. This position will ensure that the data is organized and accessible to end users, and act as the primary point of contact and administrator for technical correspondence within the organization and with external parties (e.g. engineering firms). Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage transmittal, document/file management, and document/file distribution (internal and external) workflows in conjunction with customer groups
- Receive, generate, and process Project transmittals (engineering/construction/vendor documents, crossing agreements, permit applications, etc.)
- Conduct quality audits on handovers/transmittals and files and documents submitted for filing
- Apply document coding
- Generate and maintain transmittal and document management workflows in conjunction with customer groups
- Receive and process document access requests and control user access control for technical documents
- Document scope would include all engineering, QA/QC, and vendor documentation. Technical regulatory documentation could also be included (calibration records, test reports, etc.)
- Distributing documents for review and approval based on a document distribution matrix
- Assemble and collect document packages for customer groups
- Organize and conduct technical documentation turnover to Operations for internal and external projects
- Management of Request for Information (RFI) and field change order system and associated paperwork
- Management of Non-Conformance Report (NCR) system and associated paperwork
- FWBS management
- Participate in Functional Location (FLOC) modifications process and responsible for mapping table management
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and encourages individuals with the equivalent combination of education and work experience. The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive Document control experience working in an industrial setting or engineering office
- Extensive experience with document management system such as SAP DMS.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience with Excel and Outlook
- Ability to convey documentation and procedural requirements to internal and external stakeholders clearly and concisely
- Ability to interpret requests for technical data and generate suitable responses, or to escalate requests to the appropriate technical expert
- Able to work well in a fast pace, diverse team environment
- Work within DMS systems to organize and keep track of information.
- Prioritizes work with appropriate and realistic sense of the time demand involved.
- Able to multitask and handle a vast array of responsibilities at one time
- Self-Motivated and resulted focused
The preferred location of this position is Saskatoon, however, this position could work out of our Bethune location. Flexible work arrangement may be considered.
Employment is subject to successfully completing KSPC’s pre-employment checks which may include criminal record check, education verification, functional fitness evaluation and drug and alcohol testing.
To ensure consideration for this role, please apply by June 17, 2022.
Your BenefitsBy living our common K+S values across all our locations in the world: We are optimistic about our future, collaborative in building it, and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities – and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations.
We are committed to being a company where every employee can contribute, grow and thrive, and where we reflect the diverse communities in which we live and work. We are working toward a truly inclusive environment, because we know that the amazing array of differences in our backgrounds, competencies, experiences, race, gender, age, beliefs, sexual orientation, identity and their intersections is key to the longevity, sustainability and growth of our organization.
In a career with K+S Potash Canada (KSPC), you can look forward to:
Good People and Great Culture
Be part of a team committed to building an innovative and diverse culture. KSPC is growing our business, delivering exciting new opportunities, and giving back to the communities where we live and work.
Challenge and Growth
We support your growth and potential through professional development, training, and a robust performance recognition program.
Our total target compensation is competitive and benchmarked to the market. We have a Pay-for-Performance philosophy that includes two components: fixed (base) pay, and a short-term incentive (bonus) that rewards employees for their contributions towards corporate, team and individual successes.
Our comprehensive, employer-paid benefits program includes Life, Disability, Health and Dental, as well as competitive Retirement benefits, Employee and Family Assistance Program, paid work time to help out in your community (volunteer with a sports team or a charitable organization of your choice) and more! We offer a Health Spending Account for extras, like more expensive glasses, or a Wellness Account that covers recreational items, like your park camping fees, hunting or fishing license, and your gym membership.