Reliability Engineer - Electrical
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager this person will be responsible for the continuous improve the reliability of the facility’s assets. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build and update OPI (Operators Performed Inspection) and PM (Preventive Maintenance) programs.
- Act as a technical resource for operators and trades personnel in all matters pertaining to reliability, including acting as the diesel engine fleet expert.
- Implement reliability measures ensuring the safety and efficiency of all equipment
- Participate to the ISO 9001 and Lean 6 Sigma efforts.
- Supervise crews as needed.
Our company vales and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and is looking for a future team member with 5 - 7 years of industrial experience and a Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering. In addition, this individual will have:
- Knowledge of Allan Bradley PLCs
- Mechanical experience
- APENS license
We Enrich Your LifeBy living our common K+S values across all our locations in the world: We are optimistic about our future, we are collaborative in building it and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities – and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations. You can look forward to:
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, DC Pension Plan and Company Paid Holidays.
Company Health & Wellness Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.