Published on: Jul 28, 2020, Updated on: Aug 11, 2020
As an Operator for the Production and Warehouse team at Morton Salt in Port Canaveral, this person will be responsible for:
- Processing and/or Packaging food grade and water conditioning salt
- Operating various machinery and equipment such as forklifts
- Working at a rate sufficient to support production demand
- Maintain a work area clear of hazards and in compliance with housekeeping, safety and quality standards
- Assist with basic repairs/maintenance as required
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce, and is looking for talented individuals with:
- The ability to lift up to fifty (50) lbs
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
We Enrich Your LifeThrough a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Wellness Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
The Port Canaveral location is perfectly situated near several major expressways for an easy commute!