Senior Manager of Health and Safety
As the Senior Safety and Health Manager for the Evaporation facilities at Morton and Windsor Salt’s North American operations, this person will be responsible for:
- Lead the Safety and Health program for 8 salt production and packaging facilities
- Teaching, mentor and guide Site Health and Safety Managers and operations leadership teams to execute Company policies and programs
- Build strong cross-functional relationships across the organization to create awareness and gain buy-in of safety initiatives
- Oversee and provide expert guidance and assistance with incident investigations and root cause analysis; guide field teams in implementing effective strategies to prevent future incidents
- Partner with leadership to execute and oversee health and safety improvement initiatives and policies that drive continuous improvement in Health and Safety performance
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce, and is looking for talented individuals with:
- Bachelor's degree in safety, engineering, physical sciences or a related field required; Advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Health & Safety with at least two years’ experience at a mining or manufacturing site
- 3+ years managing a team of safety professionals preferred
We Enrich Your LifeThrough a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
Company Health & Wellness Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
Joining an Iconic Brand with Strong Values:
We are optimistic about our future, we are collaborative in building it and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities – and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations.