As the Storeroom Supervisor for the Mine Maintenance department for Morton Salt, Weeks Island, you are responsible for performing the following tasks.
Provide leadership to drive continuous improvements in product quality. Understand the importance of product safety, legality and quality – Informs Quality Supervisor and/or any other key stakeholders of any issues.
- Follow Morton Storeroom directives regarding storeroom operations, SAP use for M Numbers, & BOMs.
- Establish and maintain order in the storeroom and kitting areas.
- Manage receiving of freight physically and in the SAP system.
- Responsible to coordinate new parts through the taxonomy approval process.
- Sets inventory max/min stock levels based on turn frequency and review.
- Assigns parts criticality.
• Skilled in use of SAP functions relating to Storeroom and Requisitioning functions.
• Ability to read product descriptions in equipment manuals and drawings.
• Ability to research and locate information on the internet.
• Ability to function as a team player.
• Ability to work in ethnical manner.
• Knowledge of general industrial maintenance.
• Ability to work without close supervision.
• Positive Attitude.
High Scholl Diploma required
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or minimum 5 consecutive years of warehouse supervisor experience with direct reports..