The Panel/Field Operator is part of the production team responsible for the safe operation of the Production Area Equipment. You will also perform the following tasks:
- Monitor standard operating conditions such as field alarms, set-point adjustments, operating parameters and adjust to ensure stable operation
- Troubleshoot and analyze process upset conditions to optimize production
- Input operational information into shift logs and enter maintenance notifications into SAP system to initiate repairs
- Isolate and Lock Out process equipment for maintenance work and safe return of equipment to service
- Area sampling with samples taken to the lab to ensure process is within operating parameters and production of quality product
- Responsible for personal safety along with co-workers, reporting of safety and environmental incidents, continual improvement for safe and environmentally responsible product
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and encourages individuals with the equivalent combination of education and work experience. The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years’ operating in a process facility (wet process environment preferred)
- Ability to read/write and comprehend technical instructions and documents including technical reports and procedures
- Demonstrates flexibility in uncertain situations and adapts well to change
- Mitigates risks within work area
- Evaluates options and chooses the best course of action in making decisions
- Self-motivated and team focused
- Ensures that employees follow and meet health, safety and security procedures
- Demonstrates effective analytical and problem-solving skills to accurately identify and resolve safety and service issues
Employment is subject to successfully completing KSPC’s pre-employment checks which may include criminal record check, education verification, functional fitness evaluation and drug & alcohol testing.
To ensure consideration for this role, please apply by July 11, 2021.
We are committed to building an inclusive and representative workforce, including Indigenous people, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities.
We Enrich Your LifeGood People and Great Culture
Have the opportunity to be part of a team committed to building a new and diverse culture. At KSPC we are growing our operations, delivering exciting new opportunities, and investing heavily in the communities where we live and work.
Challenge and Growth
We support your growth potential (support of professional development) and recognition of performance.
Our total target compensation is competitive and benchmarked to the market. We have a Pay for Performance philosophy that includes two components, fixed (base) pay and short term incentive (bonus) that rewards employees for their contributions towards corporate, team and individual successes.
A comprehensive, employer paid, benefits program which includes Life, Disability, Health and Dental as well as competitive Retirement benefits, Employee and Family Assistance Program PLUS great extras such as, paid work time to help out in your Community (volunteer with a sports team or a charity of your choice) and company money to allocate to your favourite charity! A Health Spending Account for extras, like more expensive glasses, and the Wellness Account covers recreational items, like your park camping fees, hunting or fishing license, and can help pay for your gym membership.