Sr Financial Analyst, Trade
Critical finance partner to the sales & marketing organization, with core tasks as follows: :
Trade Strategy and Analysis to include evaluating effectiveness of trade strategies, identify gaps and opportunities, and recommend refinements
Analyze accrual balance of trade and non-trade liability to ensure financial position is accurately reflected
Analyzing and reporting on monthly trade and non-trade spend to assess drivers versus plans
Developing Consumer trade budget and gain alignment with cross functional business partners
Managing and forecasting Advertising and Promotion spend
Financial Analysis and Reporting to include evaluation of sales and marketing incentive plans and development of customer scorecards
Our company vales and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and is looking for a future team member with 5 or more years experience and a Bachelor's degree in Finance. In addition, this individual will have:
- Trade promotion experience (required)
- Well-rounded business acumen with skills in financial planning, budgeting and reporting
- Strong analytical and project management experience
- Ability to leverage analytics and insights to generate meaningful financial solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work well cross-functionally with all levels of employees.
- SAP and BW or other relevant data warehouse experience (preferred)
- Well developed Outlook, Excel, Word and Power point skills
Travel is expected to be approximately 5%
We Enrich Your LifeBy living our common K+S values across all our locations in the world: We are optimistic about our future, we are collaborative in building it and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities – and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Wellness Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, Paid Parental Leave, Flexible Work Arrangements and Company Paid Holidays.
The location is perfectly situated near expressways and train stations for an easy commute! For the time being the team is still working remote.