Operations Network Analyst
Reporting to the Manager, Operations Technical Support-OT Network, the right candidate will be responsible for maintenance and upgrades to mission critical production systems, including equipment interfaces, controls, data collection, communications, sever set-up and maintenance, etc.
This position will help support all U.S. production facilities and may be based out of any of Morton Salt's U.S. locations. Based on Company policies, travel could involve up to one week per month.
Responsibilities will include:
- Network Administration
- Installing and maintaining software and security updates
- Installing configuring and maintaining laptops
- working under the direction of the Manager, OT Network and in cooperation with other Network Analysts.
- Other support functions as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field or High School Diploma with equivalent experience.
2. Attention to detail, ability to meticulously document and track items Windows, Linux, and Cisco network administration skills, ability to work from a command line environment, understand how things work at an enterprise level
3. Working knowledge of Industrial Control Systems (ICS) – PLCs, HMIs, VFDs and related process control systems
4. Understanding of how ICS networking and security differs from traditional IT systems
5. Ability to learn new things and adapt in a fast-paced environment
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
7. Ability to explain technical things to non-technical people
8. Programming skills – especially batch / PowerShell / bash scripting, PHP, SQL Databases, etc.
We Enrich Your LifeThrough a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Wellness Program: We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH - a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life, social and community.
Attractive Benefits: You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k Match, PTO and Company paid holidays.