Published on: Mar 16, 2021
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce, and is looking for talented individuals with:
- Knowledge in 480V 3-phase and 4160 3-phase motor control center troubleshooting, maintenance and repair.
- Sound knowledge of heavy industrial/mining electrical maintenance practices
- Ability to lift 65 pounds on a frequent basis
- 3-5 years of experience in an Electrician role, preferably in a mining environment
As the Electrician for the Maintenance team at Morton Salt in Fairport, this person will be responsible for:
- General electrical maintenance, troubleshooting, installation and repairs
- Assisting mechanics in equipment repairs
- Reading schematics, calculating wire size and motor horsepower requirements for new installations.
- Filling out inspection sheets, timecards and other reports properly.
We Enrich Your LifeThrough a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Well Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
The location is perfectly situated near expressways for an easy commute!