Sr Dir Supply Chain Plng - C&I
Reporting to the Vice President of Supply Chain, Americas this person will be responsible for all aspects of demand management, inventory strategy and management, packaging and ingredients (PMI) planning, and supply planning for the North American salt business. Responsible for the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process in OU Americas. Also responsible for providing process oversight to the South American supply chain planning function. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure adherence to demand planning process by all stakeholders, maintaining annual, monthly and interim demand plans.
- Coordinate with Manufacturing and Supply Planning to maintain proper finished goods inventory levels that ensure on-time delivery to customers while minimizing additional inventory storage and holding costs.
- Match the supply plan against the demand forecast and determine if any shortages exist, and develop alternatives for sales, marketing and manufacturing consideration. Manage the allocation of limited supply to ensure customers are supported to maximize profitability.
- Prepare performance metrics and analysis.
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce, and is looking for talented individuals with:
- Ability to build strong connections with cross-functional partners to obtain alignment on needs of various functions including but not limited to: Operations, Sales & Marketing and Logistics
- Ability to create and execute a strategy to maintain balance between cost and service goals
- Strong systems and analytical orientation
- Understanding of the role each segment and plant have in optimizing mix across network
We Enrich Your LifeThrough a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Wellness Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.