SoluCMS is anhydrous magnesium sulfate for water-soluble fertilizers and their mixtures.
- Ideal as a desiccant for water-soluble fertilizers.
- Highly concentrated magnesium sulfate for potassium nitrate (NOP) and water-soluble fertilizer blends (NPKs).
- Made from calcified natural magnesium sulfate (kieserite).
- Practically free of chloride, heavy metals, and organic matter.
- Reduces caking tendency of water-soluble fertilizers due to water-binding properties.
- Remains free flowing when stored in dry conditions.
- Miscible with most fertilizers.
- Exempt from REACH registration due to natural origin.
MINERAL FERTILIZER (MgO, SO3) (33+65)
MgO, water-soluble magnesium oxide (= 19.9% Mg)
SO3, water-soluble sulfur trioxide (= 26% S)
K₂SO₄, potassium sulfate
CaSO₄, calcium sulfate