Korn-Kali + B is a complex fertilizer with potassium, magnesium, sulfur, and sodium with the plus of boron.
- For the basic supply of sulfur-requiring crops with additional boron requirements.
- Maximum nutrient concentration for advantages in logistics, storage, and application.
- Suitable for many chloride tolerant crops.
- Contains only sulfatic sulfur of natural origin (kieserite).
- Potassium helps in efficient water use even under drought stress.
- Magnesium increases root growth.
- Sulfur is essential for protein synthesis and increases nitrogen efficiency.
- Quickly soluble in water and immediately available to plants.
- Independent of the pH value of the soil.
- Precise distribution due to narrow grain spectrum.
- Ideal potassium fertilizer for stubble and fall fertilization.
- Extracted from natural crude salt deposits in Germany.
- For single application or for further processing in bulk blends.