Korn-Kali + B is a complex fertilizer with potassium, magnesium, sulfur, and sodium with the plus of boron.
- For the basic supply of sulfur-requiring crops with additional boron requirements.
- Maximum nutrient concentration for advantages in logistics, storage, and application.
- Suitable for many chloride tolerant crops.
- Contains only sulfatic sulfur of natural origin (kieserite).
- Potassium helps in efficient water use even under drought stress.
- Magnesium increases root growth.
- Sulfur is essential for protein synthesis and increases nitrogen efficiency.
- Quickly soluble in water and immediately available to plants.
- Independent of the pH value of the soil.
- Precise distribution due to narrow grain spectrum.
- Ideal potassium fertilizer for stubble and fall fertilization.
- Extracted from natural crude salt deposits in Germany.
- For single application or for further processing in bulk blends.
MINERAL FERTILIZER K2O (MgO, Na2O, SO3), 40 (+6+4,5+13) +0,25% B
K2O, water-soluble potassium oxide (= 33.2% K)
MgO, water-soluble magnesium oxide (= 3.6% Mg)
Na2O, water soluble sodium oxide (= 3.3% Na)
SO3, water-soluble sulfur trioxide (= 5,2% S)
B, water-soluble boron