With our potassium sulphates we offer high-performance products with excellent properties and that are friendly to the environment due to their natural origin.
Our potassium sulphates are extremly versatile and offer many advantages, such as
- their low chlorine content
- their neutral to only weakly alkaline pH-value in aqueous solutions
- our potassium sulphates provide an optimal nutrition of micro-organisms, e.g. for insulin production
- our potassium sulphates are successfully used to accelerate the setting process of plasterboards
- speed up the load carrying capacity of self-leveling floor screed
- used as a raw material, activator or nutrient salt